Mixed Salad of Thoughts

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Life doesn't like me so much right now, and I'm not sure it's not mutual.

Where have I been? well....I've been fighting off the world and all the legions of demons it has been hurling at me to try to break me down.

Shall we review?

My car had an accident (without me...it was parked) about a month ago and I've been dealing with the consequences (mostly financial) ever since...It hasn't been fun throwing a $500 collision deductible into my already tight finances, but I could still keep my head above water

My car needs an additional $300 of repairs that I knew about before the accident and can even less afford now. I think it might be important, as the exhaust is leaking and I'm getting headaches when I spend too long in my car.

They just started construction on the major interstate that runs between my house and work. Please add another 25 minutes onto my 40 minute morning commute, thanks.

In the next week I also have to pay $250 in federal income taxes.

One of my credit cards told me that my debt to available credit ratio was poor and that was their excuse for raising my interest rate from 11.49% to 29.99%. I spent two days last week figuring out how I could close the account and transfer the funds to another card without ruining my credit.

I have a knee that hurts and is wanting to force a dr's visit on me but don't have time or money for it.

and add into that that it's the slowest sales month of the year so I won't be making much in commissions.

Okay, so that's bad, but it's not as if the world is just being mean, right? These are just the sort of things that happen, it just so happens that they're happening all at once?

Oh, wait, I forgot to add that this morning I walked out and found my car has a nice, BIG Swastika in permanent marker on the passenger side door....and it won't come off....yeah, great

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Wow, that's a lot of crap to wrangle all at the same time! Here's hoping this all gets cleared up soon so you can get back to the normal level of daily stress and stuff. Meanwhile, vent all you want!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home