Mixed Salad of Thoughts

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I want my sticker!

I used to get a sticker saying that I voted. It made me feel special. It was like the sticker they give you when you give blood, a little badge of courage and pride to wear for the day to show other people that you care, and encourage them to care too.

I miss my sticker. Today I got a "reciept" which I thought is probably just a hall pass for those who have to get out of work to vote.

Reciepts aren't the same as stickers.

Perhaps I should have stickers made and donate them to our polling location next year. I'm proud of all the people who took the time to make a decision on a canidate and take the time to make it out to vote.



Visit my other blog here

1 Comments:

Blogger Trope said...

I liked the stickers too! There was a sticker at one of the sites I visited, but not the precinct I actually voted in. Shucks.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home