Mixed Salad of Thoughts

Friday, April 14, 2006

In the spirit

I've been seeing more and more short and meaningless posts and have been thinking "Weeeeeeeee....what fun!"

So I thought I'd post something short. But without any meaningful or even meaningless things popping up in my mind I spent time updating my links instead....at least now I have ready access to places where I might come up with something to say :)

In other news... I've been hanging out on MySpace for the last few days getting into contact with old friends (like people I haven't seen in 10-15 yrs). It's pretty crazy how small the world is getting. People I haven't even heard rumors about in years telling me they'd visited my blog before?! Crazy! Also crazy is the number of my friends that are now divorced and single parents. I'm going to be getting married for the first time when some of them are getting married for their third time at this rate. Maybe it will be like cheating in gym class by pretending to be a lap ahead of where you actually are: less tiring and no real harm to anyone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home