Mixed Salad of Thoughts

Monday, April 17, 2006

Nostalgia: a potent thing

So this week I've been updating my MySpace.com profile & friends and it has been an amazing week. I've been in contact with many people that I haven't seen or heard from in 10-15 years! I've heard about their jobs, their lives, their families. I've seen pictures of them and their friends and their children! I've been reminded of all the close bonds I have had with people that I can't see and don't know much about anymore, and realized those bonds aren't any less strong for our distance and time apart. I love them no less and care for them just the same.

Sometimes it amazes me how much loving other people can be more important than being loved. Maybe it's not about how much is given, and how much is received, maybe it's just the sum/total that counts.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think in general some people are more love givers and some people are more love receivers, just like people have different blood types.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home