Mixed Salad of Thoughts

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Jumping for Joy!

So...I'm letting it out: I'm turning 30! I know, I know, it's a shock and a suprise to me too. But I'm looking forward to it....actually I'm looking forward to the day after it; I'm looking forward to the 17th of June.

On June 17th, I'm planning on going skydiving. I've invited my friends, and their friends, and my family, and anyone else who would like to go to join me for the day to come down to Ottawa Illinois (just west of Chicago) and either go sky diving, or spend the day picnicing/horseback riding/canoeing, or hanging around while I go through training and go on my first jump. There's also the option of camping for the night, or staying in the bunk houses.

Let me know if you'd like to come!



Visit my other blog here

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home