Mixed Salad of Thoughts

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Jon's Wedding

Was spectacular... and it was wonderful to see so many old friends....and their children.

There were 3 children there (Michelle & Hooman's, Jessica Rezin's, and Mercy's) that were all within 3 months of the same age, and all of them of interracial background they were all beautiful children. I played more with them than with their parents I think. I also played with Renee's daughter and Rebecca's son (who were within a year or so of the other children's ages.) It was SO much fun. I forgot how much I love children. When do I get mine?

It was also great to bring out old photos and have everyone go through them, laughing, talking, remembering, and updating everyone else on people's whereabouts. My dad sent me home with a scanner, so as soon as I get a new monitor (mine died on Thursday last) I will be spending all my freetime scanning old photos and uploading them to Flickr. I have negatives on a lot of them and I'm thinking of checking out costs and sending in the negatives to have CDs made.

Nostalgia is so much more satisfying in person.



Visit my other blog here

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home