Mixed Salad of Thoughts

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Research?

Things I've researched for this novel that I'd never thought I'd research:

--How Paternity is listed/changed/noted on birth certificates
--Genus and Family for Pigs
--German Last Names and their meanings
--Common Boy's First names and their meanings for letters "A" & "B"
--Origins/variations and complete backgrounds for : Rapunzel, Little Red Riding Hood, Hansel & Gretel, and The three little pigs, and to an extent Goldilocks, Cinderella
--Abuse-signs and symptoms in Adults who were abused as children
--Abuse-the effects on the next generation
--Wills, Trusts, and Unclaimed Funds
--Behaviors and characteristics of wolves
--Locations for all internet cafes/coffee shops/restaurants open after 10pm in the city of Chicago

Although I think about half of my research was just "related" writing procrastination.




Visit my other blog here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home