Mixed Salad of Thoughts

Monday, July 21, 2008

Stolen content from Family is Borrowed, right?

My brother's blog post kind of sums it up:

July 100% Not Fun

In a recent survey done by the Brown family of Westerville Ohio, July was overwhelmingly declared the least fun month of the year so far. (See graph below)




Nate Brown was overheard saying, “I’m not really superstitious, but I’ll be happy when this month is over.”






I think I freaked out the guy at the grocery store a bit today when he unwittingly asked me how I was doing.
“I’ve been better.”
“Oh…bad day?”
“Month really.”
“Oh…….Well the month is almost over.”
“Yeah, well, hopefully no one will die in August.”
[crickets chirp]




Visit my other blog here

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What no link to my blog? :)

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home